Monday 27 April 2009

What to call myself?

I now face one of the most difficult decisions I have ever faced - what web domain to get.
 
Unlike other times, when (let's face it) I've never really been convinced it would last very long, I have now reached a point in my life where I want this domain to last me forever.
 
I want a personal email address and website that captures me and who I am perfectly and will be robust enough to last.  It must be professional enough to use with anyone and personal enough to represent me.
 
I could be boring, with some version of my name.
 
I could be more off the wall by using the word I have applied to all my technology - Juttutupa - which means "place of conversation" in Finnish.
 
I could bring to life the company Joos and I dreamed of while we studied late into the night in our kitchen - Calwood International.
 
I could strive for something else entirely random - Prego - for example is my favourite word.
 
Or I could use a made up word (suggestions, anyone?)
 
decisions, decisions......
 
SH

No comments: